Wednesday, May 11, 2011

In case you were wondering...

Yes, I am still nursing.  Yes, I still plan to nurse for 1 year.  No, I am not supplementing with formula.  

This does not make me a hippy freak.  If you are concerned that human milk is not sufficient for my child, please feel free to mind your own business.

The end.

2 comments:

  1. Mom says.. Well, glad you got THAT off your chest!! (LOL) And, BTW, I nursed you until you were two-and-a-half. Nobody accused me of being anything but a good mother. Breast is best! You go, girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to chime in here, a year is great! A year and a half... sure. However when,your nephew or niece runs around hollering BOOB Mom BOOB at 2 1/2 years of age (or 3) That is exceptionally embarrasing, and "HIPPY FREAK" might not be the right term, but it may have been used :)

    ReplyDelete