How far along: 35 weeks
Weight gain/loss: +28 pounds (My Drs want me to gain at least 30, so I'm almost there!)
Maternity clothes: I finally did have to buy a pair of maternity jeans and a few shirts that are long enough to cover my belly.
Stretch marks: No stretch marks! I've been very lucky. :)
Sleep: It could be better, but it could be worse. Some nights I sleep pretty well. Other nights I have a hard time falling back asleep after I get up to use the bathroom. Some days I can sleep until Brent goes to work. Other days I wake up at 6am!
Movement: He still moves a lot. I can tell the difference now between kicks and punches. I can see his feet sticking out of the left side of my belly! Sometimes I'll push on them and he'll either move them or kick back. :)
Food cravings: I haven't had any cravings lately.
Gender: Boy
Belly button in or out: The last few weeks it has definitely starting puffing out. I think by the end I'll have an outie.
What I miss: Sleeping through the night. (I guess I can kiss that goodbye for a few years!) I also miss having energy and not huffing and puffing after walking up the stairs!
What I'm looking forward to: Meeting Baby Sheena!
Friday, September 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment