Brent and I finally ordered the nursery furniture last night. This is the collection we picked from Buy Buy Baby. We got the crib and the long dresser without the hutch. It's a convertible crib so it will convert into a toddler bed and then a full size headboard and footboard that he can use as he grows! They didn't have Espresso like I wanted, so we debated between Licorice (Black) and Classic Cherry. We ended up going with Classic Cherry, shown in the picture below.
I'm glad we ordered it when we did because it will take 8-12 weeks to be delivered!!! I had no idea it would take so long. Hopefully it comes sooner rather than later as Baby Sheena's due in just 14 weeks. The good news is they will deliver it to our house and put it together for us, so we don't have to worry about that.
Saturday, July 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That's beautiful furniture. Great choice! I think the cherry will be perfect.
ReplyDeleteHaha. I thought I was going to have to come over and put it together for Brent. :) Good thing they're putting it together. :)
ReplyDelete