Tuesday, July 27, 2010

3rd Trimester!!

2 trimesters down...1 to go!  I can hardly believe it.  13 weeks left.  Less if he comes early!!!  Here is my beginning of 3rd Tri fun facts. :)

How far along: 27 weeks
Weight gain/loss: + 18 pounds
Maternity clothes: Still no official maternity clothes yet. I have been getting away with buying bigger sizes in regular clothes. Only a few pre-pregnancy clothes I have still fit.
Stretch marks: Happy to report - No!
Sleep: Nap time is my favorite. :) I sleep ok at night, but it's easy to get uncomfortable. And I wake up 1 or 2 times to use the restroom. Many times that wakes Baby Sheena up and he likes to party in my belly rather than going back to sleep!
Movement: He moves a ton now! Instead of just feeling kicks, I can feel his entire body move. It's such a weird feeling! Sometimes it's really startling and can be uncomfortable. It's fun to watch my belly dance when he wiggles around. I'm working on getting a video of it to post!
Food cravings: Nothing specific lately.
Gender: Boy! :)
Belly button in or out: Still in.
What I miss: Sleeping through the night without having to get up. Bending down without having something in the way. :) Sitting at my desk for long periods without my back hurting and my feet falling asleep!
What I am looking forward to: Our furniture arriving and starting to work on the nursery! And my shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment