Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 1 - Introduce, Recent Picture, and 15 Interesting Facts

If you're reading this blog you already know me, so I don't think I need much of an introduction. :)  Here is the most recent picture I have.  Brody taking a bath in his new tub!  As soon as I break out the camera he refuses to smile!


It was actually kind of hard to come up with 15 facts, but I did it.  I can't promise they're all that interesting though.   

1. Brent and I met 5 years, 9 months, and 20 days ago.

2. I am a serious procrastinator.

3. I love pop.

4. I'm addicted to Facebook and checking my e-mail.

5. Brent has 3 brothers and sisters whose names all start with "Br" and are in alphabetical order.  Brody's name is the 5th in order.  (No, we did not plan that.)

6. I have moved 8 times and Brent has moved 2 times.

7. All of my immediate family live in different states.  All of Brent's lives within miles.

8. I love eating out.  I would eat out every day if I could!

9. Brent and I have been on 6 cruises together.

10. I hate Michigan winters.

11. I'm a perfectionist.

12. I was home-schooled 3rd-8th grade.  No, I'm not a freak!

13. I like country music.

14. My favorite restaurants are Mongolian BBQ and Cheesecake Factory.  Brent's are Big Boy and T.G.I. Friday's.

15. My dream car is a Range Rover.

- Jess

3 comments:

  1. My dream car is a Range Rover too! I always tell Jeff if we win the lottery the only thing I want is a Range Rover

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, Megan! Brent just rolls his eyes at me.

    ReplyDelete