Sunday, November 7, 2010

Newborn Photo Shoot

Yesterday we took Brody to get his newborn pictures taken.  I had so much fun....he did not! :)  It seems he takes after his Daddy and doesn't like having his picture taken.  We wanted him to be sleeping for many of the shots we were trying to get, but he was wide awake!  We probably spent an hour trying to get him to fall asleep.  I guess I can't blame him!  We had him stripped down naked and were moving him around in all different positions.  Once he got comfortable and in a deep sleep, we'd take a few pictures and then have to move him again.  After 4 1/2 hours and 2 episodes of peeing/pooping on the photographer and the props, I think we got a ton of great shots!  Here is a teaser from the photographer, Gerri.  She's an amazing photographer and I can't wait to see the rest!

1 comment:

  1. This picture is phenomenal. That woman has a gift....but she WAS photographing the most beautiful baby ever born in the history of mankind too. It's kind of hard to screw THAT up!!

    ReplyDelete